Monday, February 21, 2011

First Draft finished

The first draft of Michael Styles episode 4- A Brave New Wall is finished.  Yeah I know it's been a month since I said we were working on it but it got pushed back by work stuff.  If you are asking what happnened to episode 3, well its been done for a while but I wanted to wait a bit to lessen the wait between 3 and 4.  I figured better to have two months between each instead of have ep3 right away then four months of nothing till ep4 was done.   This is the first one that we actually made a script for.  Everything needs to be fully plotted out in advance, the other 3 episodes everything was half written down, half what we said at the moment.  But since we need to do green screen we gotta carefully block movements ect.  Episode 3 should be up tommorow or tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment